Ask your child the questions and be enlightened
These are the responses to questions asked by their mother from three of my grandchildren
Answered by: Maggie, age 9; Danny, age 7; Christian, almost 5
1. What is the Coronavirus?
Maggie: a virus
Danny: a virus, a disease
Christian: it’s like a type of virus
2. Who is the president?
Maggie: Donald Trump
Danny: Donald Trump
Christian: Donald Truck (close)
3. How many days have we been in lockdown?
Maggie: I have no clue. Maybe 63 days?
Christian: what’s a lockdown?
4. Do you want to go back to school?
Maggie: yes, who doesn’t?
5. Who is the first person you are going to hug when lockdown is over?
Maggie: all of my best friends
6. Where is the first place you want to go?
Maggie: to all of my friend’s houses
7. What do you think we can do to get rid of the virus?
Maggie: come up with a cure
Danny: not go to the stores
Christian: help people
8. Is mommy a good teacher?
Maggie: I don’t know, you don’t teach me
Danny: no, sorry
Christian: yes, because you hug me
9. How did the Coronavirus start?
Maggie: Someone in China got a virus and they named it the coronavirus
Christian: I don’t know
10. If you had to wear protective clothing to help you what would it be?
Maggie: a suit that protects people from a virus and a full helmet that you could still breathe in
Danny: purple clothing
Christian: a steel suit and a mask
11. Are you enjoying lockdown?