Ever wonder where it goe$

2 replies »

  1. I live in the great state of Montana. My tax bill in retirement (Military) on $20,000 is $136. Next year when I turn 62 and start getting SS it will be zero.
    Anyone in Montana who was age 62 by Dec. 31, with a gross household income less than $45,000 should not ignore the Elderly Homeowner/Renter Tax Credit, or 2EC from the Montana Department of Revenue.
    I will be getting several hundred dollars from the state in a refund of rents paid. Montana does not have a sales tax.
    I guess it is time for the high tax states like NY, NJ, CA, IL and others to give their citizens a break on income taxes if they pay over the $10,000 federal limit in sales and property taxes. Don’t hold your breath Ds are always wanting you to pay your fair share, CRAZY!


  2. That was just a listing of taxes. When I closed the Bank of Dad, I thought I was going to get to keep some of my money. Then my wife opened the Bank of Grandma.


What's your opinion on this post? Readers would like your point of view.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s